Radical & Unique experience
Taghazout is the surf capital of Morocco. Taghazout surf offers great waves, sunshine and an unrivalled choice of beaches. Winter is the best time to go for advanced and intermediate but those learning any time of year is good including the smaller waves from May to August.
What to bring with you
- beach towel
- Swim trunks/ bikini
- Flip flop for the beach (you can buy it here)
- Sunscreen (you can buy it here)
- Few T-shirt/shorts and 1 or 2 hoodies/pants for chilly evenings
- Great desire for fun
Come as a guest… Leave as a friend
Here is a brief description of a day with us. In between this schedule, there will be countless occasions to show you unique cultural aspects of Morocco and the Berber Culture, let you discover a genuine african experience, we will take you to some mesmerizing places and spots so you can fully enjoy your stay with us.
- 8h00-9h30: Healthy breakfast (with daily freshly squeezed delicious orange juice and some other unique Moroccan products: Organic honey, Moroccan naturel nutella…). Enough to get you through the first part of the day.
- 9h45: departure to the best surf spot of the day
- 10h00: surf lesson start on the beach
- 12h00: Lunch break on the beach
- 14h00: Afternoon surf lesson
- 16h00: Back to the camp : debrief of the day with a refreshing Moroccan mint tea
- 16h30: Free time until dinner
- 19h30: Dinner
All your meals are included in your package.
If you have any specific diet, feel free to let us know and we will make sure you will enjoy every single meal.
We pay special attention to the food quality and are proud to offer you delicious food with each meal. You will eat fresh and organic veggies, meat/chicken or fresh fish cooked in a moroccan style tagine or BBQ. You can also expect seasonal organic fruits and mineral water.
Best rates guaranteed
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Daily breakfast and dinner, and daily lunch pack at the beach
4 hours surf lessons per day with ISA QUALIFIED surf instructor
Fresh towels for the room use only, bring your own for the beach
1 night campfire on the beach after diner
After you book your trip with us, send us your flight details and arrival/departure date.
We will pick you up from the Agadir airport or bus station and take you to your booked accommodation.
A dedicated contact person will be in touch with you for any assistance, before, during and after your stay with us.
Come as a guest and leave as part of our family.